General Terms and Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions are an agreement between you, Zizi.llc, which regulates the relationship between the Partners, in which you unconditionally confirm your obligations when using the Zizi.llc website.
- 1.1 The words and phrases used in the general terms and conditions have the following meanings:
- 1.1.1 "General Terms and Conditions": this document sets out the conditions of using Zizi.llc, as well as the rights and responsibilities among Zizi.llc, partners and you, is a contract between Zizi.llc and you as a user.
- 1.1.2 User: physical or legal persons registered on Zizi.llc website.
- 1.1.3 Zizi.llc, a limited liability company, is an organization registered in the People's Republic of China, for registration: SCJDGL
- VAT number 91430100MA4QE3PCXL, address: 397 JINGLIAN RD. #1102 CHANGSHA HUNAN.
- 1.1.4 Partner: a third party who offers you products through Zizi.llc.
- 1.1.5 The website at Zizi.llc [https://Zizi.llc] with its operations and features.
- 1.1.6 Account: order that allows you to have personalized access to Zizi.llc.
- 1.1.7 Product: Product offered by the Partner.
- 1.1.8 Offer: Offer to sell (buy or order) the product of the Partner at the specified price and conditions.
- 1.1.9 People's Republic of China
- 1.1.10 Personal information: all the personal information provided to Zizi.llc may be processed by Zizi.llc in accordance with paragraph 3 of this agreement, which you may also agree to using Zizi.llc.
2. Subject of general terms and conditions
- 2.1 Zizi.llc provides you with user permission, you register an account with Zizi.llc, you receive technical and software capabilities to operate through Zizi.llc with your personal data, you inform us what kind of product you are looking for, and with the help of Zizi.llc you will receive a detailed, high-quality offer on your preferred product, as well as a detailed offer on transportation costs for you or third parties.
3. Conditions, goals and development of personal data collection
- 3.1 User's personal data such as name, surname, father's name, e-mail address, phone number, skype, etc., are transferred to the site administration with the consent of the user.
- 3.2 The transfer of personal data to the site administration through feedback means the user's consent to the transfer of personal data.
- 3.3 The site administration processes the user's personal data, such as name, surname, father's name, e-mail address, phone number, skype, etc., as well as other additional information provided by the user, such as the name of the organization, city, responsibilities, etc., in order to fulfill the responsibilities towards the user of the site.
- 3.4 The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the following basic principles:
- A) The legitimacy of the purposes and methods of processing personal data
- B) Compliance with pre-collected, determined and declared personal data processing
- C) Compliance of the developed personal data volume with the nature of the personal data processing methods and goals
- 3.5 The site administration processes personal data with the consent of the user in order to sell the services and products offered on the site.
4. Personal data storage and use
- The user's personal data is stored exclusively on electronic media and is used for very targeted purposes.
5. Purchasing products through Zizi.llc
- 5.1. You can choose the products posted on Zizi.llc through Zizi.llc to purchase them for you.
- 5.2.You can order your favorite product through Zizi.llc, about which you will receive information and price offer in a reasonable time.
- 5.3. Before purchasing the goods, a preliminary inspection of the goods and quality control is carried out, moreover, these operations are carried out by the person in charge of the quality of Zizi.llc, directly at the manufacturer's point of sale. At the request of the customer, the above-mentioned video surveillance is possible. At the time of the inspection, a video call or video recording is also available. The product sample can also be sent to the customer (the sample may be provided for a certain amount of money, depending on the value).
- 5.4. After the final registration of the order and the signing of the contract, the ordered goods are not refundable.
- 5.5. From time to time Zizi.llc or Partner may offer discount or marketing bonuses, incentives and other offers. Additional terms or conditions may apply to such offers.
26 MB - include updates and bug fixes.
6. Delivery of the product
- 6.1. In case of air transportation, the goods are delivered at the place specified by the customer, if the value does not exceed the amount of customs duty not required in the given country (for example, 200 USD in Armenia), in case of delivery outside Yerevan, an additional fee will be charged.
- 6.2 ․ In case the customs value of the goods exceeding the value of the value not required by the customs clearance in the given country, the product's customs clearance must be done by the buyer. In some cases, ZIZI.llc can also provide broker-dealer (customs clearance) services.
- 6.3. Complete or partial cargo, the customs value of which will exceed the amount of the value not required for customs clearance in the given country (in case of sea or land transportation), at the time of the cargo payment, the customer will be provided with relevant documents for making changes in the customs'.
- 6.4. Zizi.llc has no obligation to the customer regarding the transportation of goods in the customs warehouse.
- 6.5. You will be notified by Zizi.llc that the product is ready for delivery. From the moment of delivery to the place of delivery of the product, all the risks related to the damage or accidental loss of the product are on you.
- 6.6. The right of ownership over the product will pass to you from the moment you deliver the product to the place you have defined.
- 7.1. Notifications from Zizi.llc are sent to your e-mail address, as well as to the notification system included in Zizi.llc.
- 7.2. Notifications sent to Zizi.llc by you are made in written form or by e-mail.
- 7.3. If there are any defects or problems with the product, please contact Zizi.llc.
8. Procedure for resolving disputes
- 8.1. Disputes related to the general terms and conditions or arising from them, shall be resolved in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Armenia and / or in accordance with international treaties.
10. Final provisions
- 10.1. Liaison with partners acquired through Zizi.llc without the written permission of Zizi.llc may cause damages, material and moral, missed benefits, and discrediting, which can be fully compensated by signing this contract.